Sunday, April 4, 2010

Whats The Attraction

 Question of the day .  Why are they attracted to the bad boy ???
I would have to say in my younger days it was a little bit of a rush.
The more trouble the better. Popularity could be playing a big roll.
 Chances are this is not the person thats going to be your son in law.
I could be wrong .  Lets hope for the best thats all we can do.
 In highschool all the kids are looking for there place in life. All
we can do is give them direction. I heard last night you give your
children roots and wings. With the hopes they use those wings to take
them to a beautiful future.

2 comments:

  1. My daughter is 40 and decides to find a bad one. What is she looking for then?
    Very desturbing i might add. 48 years old no
    job no desire to get one. I am broken hearted. I pray every day she finds what she is looking for. But i can say one thing this is not it. I wish it got easier as they got older. Enjoy the holiday and good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clip there wings like a chicken.
    Keep them in the nest as long as you can.
    Thats my theory.

    ReplyDelete

Search 2.0

Followers